naruto rpg
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Come here and join...this is a great site

HomeHome  PortalPortal  SearchSearch  Latest imagesLatest images  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village)

Go down 
+4
Ventus
yondaime
Kai Uchiha
Uchiha Shinu
8 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5
AuthorMessage
Uchiha Shinu
Ash Kage
Uchiha Shinu

Male Number of posts : 276
dating : never i cant be tied down :)
Chakra and bloodline : Curse Mark Uchiha's Eternal Mangekyou sharingan user
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
chakra:
Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Health:
Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)

Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village)   Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 9:14 pm

well if u need anything my office is always open
Back to top Go down
Manatore

Manatore

Male Number of posts : 10
dating : Single
Chakra and bloodline : Normal and Hyuuga Clan
Registration date : 2008-08-10

Character sheet
chakra:
Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue100/100Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (100/100)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village)   Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeSun Sep 07, 2008 3:45 pm

"oh ok" i continue to walk to around the village
Back to top Go down
Uchiha Shinu
Ash Kage
Uchiha Shinu

Male Number of posts : 276
dating : never i cant be tied down :)
Chakra and bloodline : Curse Mark Uchiha's Eternal Mangekyou sharingan user
Registration date : 2008-07-30

Character sheet
chakra:
Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Left_bar_bleue10000/10000Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 Empty_bar_bleue  (10000/10000)
Health:

PostSubject: Re: Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village)   Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 9:49 pm

Sits on top of the village gates
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village)   Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village) - Page 5 I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Ash Village Gates (must come threw here to get in the village)
Page 5 of 5Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5